Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Prank Calls at 2am

I'm enjoying sleep. Getting some nice R.E.M when, I am woken by my phone.

I pick it up, look at who's calling and see the ever annoying 'private number'.

So I answer, with 'what?'

Some annoying slurring fool asks 'are you awake?'
Well I answered the phone! Wingnut.

He then asks me 'what are you wearing?'

I reply with 'I'm wearing a bear suit.' He then asks if I'm wearing any draws.

So I say 'I don't know, you'll have to ask a bear' and then I hang up. He then calls me another 5 times - to which I did not reply.

I have to say, for 2am after being woken up by this plebe; I'm damn impressed with my reply.

1 comment:

Ashish said...

LAWL.

that's quite the amusing tale nicholls.
and yes, that is an impressive response. esp at 0200.

good to see you blogging too, btw.